The first set of considerations surround logistics:
- When is the big day?
- How big is your guest list?
- How many guests are coming in from out of town?
Next, we’ll talk about the fun stuff:
- Does your wedding have a theme?
- What are your favorite foods?
- What foods have special meaning to you, your family and friends?
- What diet restrictions do you anticipate?
A Grand Affaire offers several dining options:
- Buffet Serving
- All courses, served at once, fast and efficient.
- Family Style Serving
- Courses served by platter to each table allowing guests to pass plates, break bread together and share new memories.
- Plated Serving
- Each course, served by waiters, formal and elegant.
- Waiter-passed hors d’oeuvres can pair with any A Grand Affaire serving style!
Once the basics are mapped out, we can work with you to plan every last detail:
- Flowers & Decorations
- Bar Service
- Coat Check
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Departure Brunch